Requesting a Course Description from the Registrar's Office
Requests may be made in person or in writing by mail. Your request should include:
- Title of the course(s)
- Term(s) in which course(s) were taken (quarter and year)
- Student's full name on academic record
- Student ID number (if known)
- Return mailing address where the course description should be sent
- $17 fee per course description requested, made payable to: UC Regents at the Central Cashier
- Only one fee is required for courses in a series (e.g. Spanish 1 A-B-C) as there is only one course description for the entire series
Requests for course descriptions are typically fulfilled within ten business days of receipt.
The Registrar will provide a plain paper print from the online PDF catalogue. There is no University seal or certification on the printed course description provided by the Registrar.