Click here to go to UC Irvine University Registrar Image Map

Search Registrar site:

 UCI Home  :  Schedule of Classes  :  General Catalogue  :  WebReg  :  StudentAccess  :  WebAdmin  :  FAQ  :  Help Desk 
UC Irvine Aldrich Park

Third Party Transcript Requests

    A third party (e.g. employer) may receive a student's academic transcript only at the request of the student.

    To initiate this process, the student should:

    1. Download a Request to Send Official Transcripts form.
    2. Fill out the request form completely.
    3. Sign and date the request form.
    4. Email the signed request form directly to Any applicable transcript and expedited shipping fees may apply.